Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 3 January 2016
9:56 am

Thank God everything is settle down, I suppose. Just hope there will be no more impostor who trying to be me and trying to disgrace me in public. Don't you have nothing to do other than creating fake account and stole my photos and use them against my will? Get a life please. If you hate me that much, why don't you just face me instead? Settle it face to face and not by doing something stupid?

Yes, I know it's my fault to begin with but who are you to judge me? You think you are greater than God and give me that kind of "punishment"? Oh bullshit. Fyi, I filed a police report so if anything happen, you are going down. Oh what? You think I'm lying? No I'm not, I have the proof here, I still have my police report and anytime I will go to SKMM to find you and track you down. But luckily, that account have been vanished. Idk how and why, maybe thanks to all of my friends who help me to report that account and me myself reported that impostor who trying to be me. I am just glad that it's over. I really hope it won't be for a second time. If yes, idk what my bf is going to do this time since he is the one who drag me to the police station and force me to file a report. So I would like to thank him for forcing me to do so since I've always been a coward and he stood me up, so thank you boyfriend. Thank you so much. I don't know what would I do if wasn't for him.

I know I have so many haters, but haters, please get a life and move on okay? I don't even know who you are and what do you want from me? If you hate me that much, just show yourself. That's it. I am done. I don't want anything to do with this. I just want to live my life peacefully so stop making such a mess. I know you have the copy of my photos and you will strike again, but until then I am ready for it. We have law to go against you. It's between you and the law, so good luck.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"