Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 13 February 2016
6:42 pm

Wise one ever told me, "Never afraid to be a beginner." Every journey has it's starting point. So do mine. Actually, I started my journey last year but end up giving up since no one was there to support me and I lost my motivation. But now, thanks to my love ones, I will begin a new chapter of my journey ~ Chapter 2, never afraid to be a beginner. 


I always want to be more masculine like man. Idk why I am so obsessed with muscle. To me, having muscle is sexy and strong. Who says woman can't be tough? I know, they are a lot of you, especially men, always critic about women who are into body building. Well, I think you're just jealous since they choose to be fit, to be healthy. Have less body fat and replace it with lean muscle. So? Which one do you choose?? Muscle or fat?? Me of course will go with muscle! 


My muscle is not there yet but it's okay. Like I told you, my journey just began. I will keep on training and train harder to achieve my goal which is having lean muscle and normal BMI. From 79kg to 73.3kg after a month of training. I know, that wow moment which I can only scream and hopping around since I was so speechless with my achievement. But better not get too excited, since my goal weight is 65kg, so few more kg to go! Train harder Angelene!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"