Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 21 February 2016
5:14 pm

The day has come for Colour Rush Run 4.0 but everything happened are totally opposite from what I have expected. Hmm, so kind of disappointed plus frustrated since the run is cancel due to rain. What a shame though. I was so excited to start my year with this 5k run but at the end, I only get two rounds of walking at Padang Merdeka. Idk if I should be happy or not. Anyway, it's a charity run after all. You help kids outrage cancer.


The moment I arrived there, it was still raining so I just have to wear rain coat since I already prepared one. Oh ya, they even giving free tutu to everyone. So as usual, I always pick pink. Pink is my favourite colour.


This year is quite different from last year. No throwing colours dust to us instead they throw a confetti party. Oh okay, each year have different theme, I guess.


Everyone is cheering and some are fighting over that confetti and Idk why. Some kids, run over towards me and cheering for confetti like a crazy maniac. I guess they are enjoying it a lot.


After walking for two rounds and I got my headband. Normally I got medal but for colour rush, it's different. Speaking about walking, I actually run for two rounds out of frustration, not walking, I ran. Oh well. At the end, I still have that smiling face on me. Just need to remember that this is only a Charity run to help those kids outrage cancer. Always bare that in mind.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"