Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 9 February 2016
11:15 am

Can you lift up your 53kg sister? I can. At ease to be exact. That is something that I seriously want to brag about. Why? Because I feel proud duh. Now, I target myself to lift up my own boyfriend which weight 83kg but he never let me because he told me that I'm not that strong enough. Oh well, better train harder then. Soon, I might lift my boyfriend up. You'll see. I always dare myself to a whole new level. 


I grow stronger day by day and this is what I expect from me. I signed up for so many 5K run now and there is one 5K run that really caught my attention. Why? It's a whole new level of 5K run that I never join for my whole life. They include 10 obstacles in the run and those obstacles are insane! Like seriously! It's like a military training I must say. The run was held on 15th of May, so screw calm and start training!! 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"